Tuesday, December 23, 2008

On the 7th beer of... wow, I drink a lot of beer.

I accompanied my parents on some holiday shopping yesterday, which included a place called the World Market, a sometimes creepy in a culturally appropriating the 3rd world kind of way store that nevertheless, has a really good selection of gourmet foods (especially chocolate, coffee, tea, mustard and spices). They also have a good selection of beer, but the best part is that they sell most of their beers as individual bottles as well as in 6-packs. There were so many beers I had never tried, so I put together a mixed pack to drink at home this week. Maybe I should mention here that I eat tons of fruits and vegetables and healthy things as well, I'm just using this vacation to focus on beer. After all, it's a vacation, right? So my mixed pack included the following:

Murphy's Irish Stout

Bell's Special Double Cream Stout

Bell’s Amber Ale

Abita Turbo Dog

+ 2 cans of other stouts that I can't remember...


updates on tastings to follow!

No comments: